16 January 2012

Thoughts

My life is changing. Things are different. It feels good. God is pouring His blessings on Lindsey and me. We have a great house that we live in, we have amazingly supportive parents, and we are awaiting the arrival of our son, Luke. We are learning so much about each other, too. We are learning what it means to be married. I feel like we are getting stronger in our relationship every day. We still have stupid arguments, like the one we had this morning about how to cook eggs. Dumb argument, but we love each other so much.

It feels good to know that she loves me. It feels good to know that we are growing stronger together.

You know, I've been a follower of Christ for most of my life. This faith hasn't been real to me until recently. I've been afraid. I'm afraid that people won't like me if they know how I think. That's not the right way to think... My faith isn't real. I guess my faith hasn't been real. I'm trying to change that.

No comments: