11 December 2010

I Wish My iPod Could Take Photos

I wish my iPod could take photos. I guess I could just get an iPhone. If that was the case then I would have to pay a monthly amount of about $78. That's not worth it to me. An economist would say, "this amount is more than he is willing to pay". Willingness to accept and willingness to pay--those were fun chapters. So I'm happy with my little device at the moment. I'm in a Starbucks now. The reason I wish I had a camera on this device is so I could take a photo of all of the interesting looking people in here. I feel like the crowd here was casted for a breaking bad show or something.

There's something about being at a Starbucks this time of year that makes me feel more festive. Two years ago we (Lindsey and I) went to the Starbucks on the Plaza in Santa Fe with Erin, Jessica and Ryan. I think there's still a few photos floating around Facebook of that Starbucks visit. I loved that night. We rode the Rail Runner to Santa Fe. It wasn't very cold in Albuquerque but it was bitter cold in Santa Fe. I think it was about 12°F. I remember walking from the train station and walking into the Starbucks and just enjoying my girlfriend's (at the time) company. Last year I was actually working at the Starbucks in downtown Columbia. That was a blast! I didn't like it at the time, but now I realize that I really enjoyed being the only person awake in downtown Columbia at 4:30 am. It was below zero at times and I could see the bright Mizzou dome. It was an experience I'll never forget. Our time in Missouri is an experience I'll never forget. I loved walking around the MU campus. I loved driving from Moberly to Columbia every day. I lived Gumby's Pizza. I loved the Tin Can. The diverse crowd that came into my Starbucks was great too. I kinda miss Missouri sometimes. Albuquerque is great. I'm still restless though. I think Portland is going to be in my mind for a destination within five years. I feel like I would know Lindsey better if I knew more about where she's from. We've done NM, OR should be next.

Christmas blend isn't bad this year! What a wonderful Saturday.

Here's what I am currently listening to.

No comments: