10 March 2008

Yay, Super Fun Times

I'm a safe driver I promise. I obey the speed limit and I use my turn signal. I don't have a bad temper most of the time but there are a few things that make me a bit angry on the road, one of those things is when people don't use their turn signal. Another thing is when people forget that pedestrians and bicyclists have the right-of-way. Sometimes people make me angry but most of the time things are good.

Here's a video and some pictures I took while driving. I was talking to my mother on the phone at the same time too. I can steer with my knee really well.

Pictures of the Sky


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HI LORENZO! Joe told me you had one too... apparently I do too.. I like your video.. good times. I always take pictures while I drive too.. it is hard to capture the freedom that comes with the open road standing still :)