23 March 2008

Video Games and Music

I'm listening to Metric. I'm happy to be off work. They've been asking me to stay late every day since I came back to work on Friday. It's okay with me. I just have to cut down some of my WoW time. That's fine with me though, I play that game too much. What I really want to do is get a Wii and find out a way to connect it to my lap top. I know there's a way to do it, I've heard of people doing it. I want to get Rock Band and a few other Nintendo classics. I'm excited to get back to school tomorrow too. Spring break was fun--as fun as any spring break could be, but it's nice to get back into my routine.

Today I found a band I really like. They're from the UK. They're called Fastlane and I think they totally rock.

Last night I watched Clay Pigeons. It's a really sweet movie if you haven't seen it. It's about this guy Clay (Joaquin Phoenix) who sleeps with his best friends wife and a domino effect of all kinds of horrible things happen. Then all the bad things get intertwined with this guy Lester Long (Vince Vaughn) and things become even worse for Clay. I don't want to give away and plot spoilers. It's definitely an entertaining movie. You can watch for free legally at hulu.com. Or you can Net Flix it and burn it. If I had Net Flix, that's probably what I would do.

No comments: