11 July 2013

Ack! My back!

My back hurts! Well,it doesn't hurt as much as it did when I woke up. That sucker was in pain! I could barely even pick up Luke this morning. Luckily, lines had some supper strong pain killers left over from when she has a root canal.

Days off are nice still. My back is feeling much better, my coffee mug still has coffee in it, and there's a pizza in the oven. There's a lot I want to get done today. I think I'll ask my father in law if I can borrow his lawn mower--our lawn is about to take over Albuquerque. By the way, how awesome has all this rain been? If you're not from ABQ then you don't understand. It doesn't rain much here and when it does rain, we rejoice. At least I do. The other day Lindsey, Luke and I did our own little storm chase and we found ourselves in a flooded street on Candelaria and Richmond. There was nearly a foot of rushing water! This monsoon season has been good so far. I pray it doesn't let up, we need the rain badly.

Well, I think I'm done writing for now. It's time to look through our garage and find scrap lumber. I'm going to attempt to build some shelves.

No comments: