09 May 2013

A Post About Loneliness and How it Disappeared and Mike Herrera Podcast

It's Thursday! Oh man, this week... I thought it was going by slowly, but now it's Thursday. I woke up this morning and I didn't feel very good. I kinda miss the good ol' days when I could sleep in and feel rested when I wake up.
...
...
...
...
...
...
I take that back. I felt rested when I woke up, but I also woke up alone. I get to wake up to my son crying now. That sounds bad, but it's really not, because when I walk into his room, that little boy sees me and his crying turns into a panicked  laugh and he's eager for me to pick him up. I then pick up that little boy and tell him "good morning" and give him a big kiss. He is mine and Lindsey's joy. So we don't get sleep anymore. That's a easy trade-off. For me it was sleep or a family. I chose family every time. Lindsey is my world, my love, she is what I was waiting for when I was waking up alone in my studio apartment on High Street. She is what satisfied my empty feeling. Now we have each other and I'm not alone anymore.

Sleep. Who needs it?

Luke and I just went for a walk. I pulled off a leaf from an oak tree (I think it's an oak tree). I'm going to save this leaf. I'm sentimental like that. I save leafs from periods of time that are important to me. I know that these walks with Luke will always be important to me. I'll place this leaf in a book and I'll probably forget about it, but hopefully one day I'll open that book and I'll see this leaf and remember taking walks with Luke in the park.






Anyway, other stuff is going on, but I really don't know if I have the energy to talk about them. Plus, Luke needs a diaper change and he needs to nap. So I'll probably do that now. After he naps I may listen to the Mike Herrera Podcast. What a change this guy has gone though. I mean I guess. I don't know him so I don't know if he's changed at all. I have loved MxPx music for a really long time. I studied his lyrics in songs, so I thought I had a good idea of who Mike Herrera was, but he's completely different from what I thought. Here's the link to his Tumblr page where you can listen to his podcasts. -------> Mike Herrera Podcast . I love talk radio and his show if very interesting.

Last note. I promise I'm done. I'm listening to Valencia's new (to me) album Dancing With a Ghost. AMAZING! I'm buying this puppy. I suggest you at least give it a listen on Spotify, YouTube, or whatever.

Bye.

No comments: