11 March 2010

Encarnacion

Finding a job is difficult! I need to be patient though. I'm sending resumes left and right. I'm willing to live in a few different cities: Portland, Albuquerque, Phoenix, Denver, San Diego, and Los Angeles. Well, pretty much anywhere in the west would be great.

I wish MxPx was hiring. I know all of their songs. I'd even carry their guitars around. That probably won't work out. I know there's a cool job out there for me. Somewhere. All of the cities in the west are sweet. Denver's yuppies, Portland's hippies, San Diego's fishermen. I just don't want to hate my job! I want to find something that I enjoy doing. I would love to just be a lift operator at Sandia, but that probably wouldn't cut the checks either. Can I be a professional drag racer? Can I ride the Cash Cab forever? I wouldn't follow lions, but I would watch shows about them for money. I'd travel for a living. I've thought about trying to become a stewardess...or flight attendant I guess, the more p.c. term. I'm good at helping people, plus I would ride on a plane every day. Well, my favorite color is light tan. My favorite animal is poopies (puppies). I like serving the Lord, hiking, play volleyball... You've gotta be kidding me! Everything you just said is my favorite thing to do...EVERY DAY!

I wouldn't mind smelling the fresh ocean breeze in San Diego, plus the greatest movie ever made was set there. Anchorman. A Whale's Vagina. I wouldn't mind driving over the bridges and visiting the coffee shops in Portland. The smell after it rains is nice, I could get used to that. Nice weather in December? Phoenix has that. And my aunt and uncle live there. My parents would visit us for sure. Denver is nice. I know I hate on CO a lot, but I really do like it there. I really just don't like the mean snowboard-hating, stuck up skiing jerks. But I'm sure if I had a chance to really get to know them then I would find out that they are really nice. Los Angeles would be crazy, but Jeff's there. Albuquerque is home. I would love to be a part of the improvement of my state. There hasn't been a census taken of Albuquerque that recorded a decrease in population. It's a growing town. It's next in line to get some credit. I want to be a part of that somehow. Where's it going to be? I think the first step is to put myself out there, find someone who'll hire me. Starbucks is great...but I feel my calling's somewhere else. I would also love to volunteer with a program that helps kids. You know? Those kids that were dealt a bad hand. I want to help them if I could.

No comments: