10 April 2016

Sunday Afternoon

It's Sunday afternoon. It's been a lazy day, a nice day. It started out sunny and warm. But now the clouds are rolling in and the temperature has dropped 5 or so degrees Fahrenheit. That's alright with me. I'm outside right now with my 10 month old. Us New Mexicans, at least this New Mexican enjoys any weather that isn't sunny. 
I'm typing this message on my iPad right now in an app called Day One. I have a lot of gripes about s app, yet I use it all the time. It's a diary app that records your gps, weather and song you're listening to and compiles all of your entries in a calendar. You can attach one photo to each entry. I gripe because I payed $4.99 for this app and a few months later they released Day One 2. It's also a paid app, but it was a separate purchase from the app I have. I guess app developers have to make a living too. I do enjoy the app. Like I said, I use it all the time. I'm also getting better at typing on the iPad keyboard. I don't think I'm as proficient as a standard keyboard, but I'm getting better.
I know I had something more important to talk about. Maybe my job, maybe my kids, maybe religion… I'll start with my kids. They're awesome. It's incredible seeing them grow, seeing their personalities emerge. I love it.
Dang, I really don't have a ton to say right now. I think now's one of those times I need to put my device down and chill with my boy. I'll do that. K bye.

No comments: