28 March 2011

Spring & Love

Monday morning. For breakfast I have a grapefruit, a peanut butter and honey sandwich, some orange Powerade Zero, some coffee and The Fray Pandora station. It's a good morning. Spring is in the air. There's a feeling of life all around me. The trees are beginning to bud. The mornings are no longer cold, but only cool. I think this morning's temp was about 41°F. Anyway, I love spring. I'm starting to love spring the most out of any season. Summer is too darn hot. Maybe I don't have a favorite season cause even though summer is darn hot I can still tolerate it, and I associate summer with road-trips. So I like all seasons the same.

Sometimes I feel like life is so strange. I hate how life doesn't make sense to me sometimes. I don't know how I got to where I am now. I don't know why it feels like there is so much unrest in our world. Sometimes I feel like we're on the verge of breaking. Then I zoom into my own life and I wonder how on Earth I every deserved to be loved. In many areas I don't deserve any love. But forgiveness exists. Love exists. Redemption exists. It's good to know that such things exist. I can either give into my fear, or I can resist and give into love. Love is the greatest thing that has ever existed. And it exists! I think this in itself is a miracle. Love is a mystery. 

1 comment:

Alzheimers Awareness said...

This is a very poetic and beautiful blog/thought.