18 April 2010

oxOOxX


I feel like I'm being attacked tonight! My past is creeping into my life. Get away past! I'm forgiven! I'm at a crossroads. Where do I go? Where does my life take me? I don't know. I seek you! Take me. I'll go. Use me. I'm fine. I'll be okay. As long as I have those beautiful fiery blue eyes looking back into my eyes, I'll be fine. Lindsey Sue, I love you! lol. I do though. You're my world! You're my wife and I love you. You are that person who I have lived my life for up until now. We have problems, yes. But we are learning how to deal with these problems together. That's what's awesome. I can't wait to live my life with you. I can't wait to be old with you. I can't wait to look into those fiery blue eyes when we're old. You're my wife. I'm your husband. Little hug, little kiss, big hug, big hug, little kiss, big kiss. oxOOxX

No comments: