19 February 2008

things and some stuff

I'm totally stressing out right now. I'm trying to find a place to live. Jon was right, moving, getting married, taking care of kids are the most stressful things in a person's life (although I've only experience moving). I found a place by my work that I like a lot. I like it because the rent is reasonable and it has a washer and dryer. I don't like going to the laundromat or public laundry rooms. Kinda lame. To add to my stress, Cova's mad at me because we were planning to get a place together with Dorothy. Nothing worked out. Dorothy didn't like the first places we looked at, then Dorothy bailed on us. Then Cova and I were supposed to look at this really sweet place up on Alameda but I fell asleep and couldn't look at it. Besides, I think Alameda would be a bit too far for me. So finally I decided to get a place by myself. I can get a kitty, and I can play my music and my guitar and no one will complain about it. I only want to be settled into a place. I hate this transition.

No comments: