30 August 2019

Clicky Keyboards

I love the clickyness of the keyboard. The keyboard I'm typing on is on a 2019 MacBook Air. I wasn't planning on buying it, but it was $200 off at Best Buy, and my new school wasn't giving me a laptop to work with.

Yeah, I moved schools. I was at a school where everyone had laptops to a school where you have to kick and scream to get a computer. Eventually, I was checked out a computer from my school. It took a few followups with emails, personal visits to the tech room, and lots of bothering on my part.

But, after I got my laptop, it was already past the 14 day return period that Best Buy allows for returns. I'm not too sad. I like this computer. Like I said, the keyboard is clicky.

There's more to this school... I want to be honest. I wonder who subscribes to this RSS feed anymore. Maybe a couple. Who knows. Anyway. I guess I'll be honest.

I don't want to teach anymore. I liked teaching at my old school. I mean, most days I liked teaching at my old school. There were some days when I didn't like teaching at my old school. Days when I feel like the kids collaborated to see how much shit they could give me... That's not true though. Kids have off days just like adults have bad days. Either way, I enjoyed most days at my old school.

But now. Now, I don't enjoy most days. I mean, I don't hate most days either. The few weeks I've been here have been fine. I have a few complaints, but they're fine. I just don't enjoy it. And, I'm here because of my own decisions... So, there you have it.

Anyway...computers. I like this computer. It's neat. I don't play video games, so it's a good machine. Word processing, and web applications. It's basically a Chromebook. In fact, a Chromebook can do more gaming, it has the entire Play Store.

Alright. Blog post. I want to do more of it. I like to make these things. I like to share. There's an interesting feeling of release knowing that this is available online. The tech. The networks. The input. The output. Information.


No comments: