05 June 2013

Life

I love my God. I love my wife. I love my son. It's so great to watch the sunset. If I'm rested,  or even if I'm not, it's great to watch the sunrise. Cool rain falling from the sky refreshes me. I remember driving in the forest with you. The pine trees make me feel so small. The view of the aspens in that valley were breathtakingly gorgeous.  Remember when we watched that band play? I'm not going to be here forever and either are you. I want to live my life. I want to have a full life. I even want to enjoy my days at work. Let's listen to music. Let's make memories. Let's meet new people,  hear their stories. Enjoy a pint or two. The warm sun on our skin.  The cool breeze on our face.  The sand underneath our feet. Throw away our smartphones.  Talk about life.  Watch our son grow up. Sure,  make some mistakes.  +lindsey dominguez

No comments: