17 May 2010

Some Song

This is a song by Relient K that I really like.

"Yesterday was not quite what it could've been As were most of all the days before. But I swear today with every breath I'm breathing in. I'll be trying to make it so much more// Cause it seems I get so hung up on. The history of what's gone wrong. That the hope of a new day is sometimes hards to see. But I'm finally catching on to it. Yeah the past is just a conduit. And the light there at the end is where I'll be// Cause I'm on the up and up. I'm on the up and up. And I haven't given up. Given up on what. I know I'm capable of. Yeah I'm on the up and up. Yeah there's nothing left to prove. Cause I'm just trying to be. A
better version of me. For you// To be prosperous would not require much of me. You see, contentment is all that it entails. To be content with were I am, and getting where I need to be. And moving past the past where I have failed // For you never cease to supply. Me with what I need for a good life. So when I'm down I'll hold my head up high. Cause you're the reason why, yeah you're why"


http://www.google.com/search?q=relient+k+up+and+up&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=com.ubuntu:en-US:unofficial&client=firefox-a

1 comment:

Alzheimers Awareness said...

do I know what you're thinking about? Yes I do. And I still love you.