04 May 2009

Statistic

So I heard somewhere (actually in my Stat 145 class, yes I still have to take a freshmen class but it's one that I didn't know I had to take until recently) that people who have a car covered with bumper stickers are more likely to posses road-rage. I thought about this and it makes total sense. People with bumper-stickers tend to be more opinionated and therefor territorial. They want their word heard because they think that they are right. So if I cut off a person driving a car covered with bumper-stickers he/she is not going to think about how I may be right by cutting them off, but they will think I'm wrong. They have strong opinions and they want their opinions to be heard, especially the negative opinion they will project to me by giving me the finger and laying down on the horn.

No comments: