29 May 2009

It's Funny...

It's funny how we loose contact with people. Sometimes I look at old pictures and long to be who I was. It's not right though. People change. I have changed. I need to allow myself to improve. Who I was and who these past people were were friends, but we've all changed. It's difficult to move on sometimes. I miss people. But now I have to move on with my life. I have cherished memories that I won't dwell on. I need to let myself improve. And now I have someone to change with, Lindsey. Now it's not just me going through this life. We have to improve together, and we have to find a way to do it. It's really exciting to me. We're going to see new places, meet new people, and experience new things. But I'm still grateful for the people who have entered and exited my life.

No comments: